Chelsea drew 2-2 with Tottenham in the mind series preseason match. Hakim Ziyech scored twice for Chelsea.
A thrilling first half saw both teams put on impressive performances, with the Blues emerging victorious with a goal to brag about.
Chelsea had the better start to the game, and it only took them 16 minutes to score the first goal, which came from Hakim Ziyech, who scored a stunning goal to make it 1-0.
Tottenham were second best in every way, but they did manage to make an impact by causing problems for their opponents going forward.
More opportunities came from both sides in the first 45 minutes of the game as it progressed, but none were converted.
Chelsea led 1-0 at halftime, and both teams went into the break with the advantage going to the home side, who had dominated the proceedings.
- Video: Georgina Rodriguez Looks Stunning In A Desert Photoshoot As Fans Call Ronaldo’s Girlfriend ‘Amazing’
- Video: Georgina Rodriguez Looks Stunning At The Joy Awards Ceremony
- Video: Copa del Rey | Barcelona vs Unionistas 3-1 All Goals And Highlights
- Spanish Super Cup | Real Madrid vs Barcelona 4-1 All Goals & Highlights 2024
- Spanish Super Cup | Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 5-3 | Highlights And All Goals 2024
The away side dominated the second half, with things going their way in the final 45 minutes after seeing their opponent dominate the game.
Hakim Ziyech completed his hat trick against Tottenham in the 49th minute, scoring another outstanding goal to make the score 2-0 for the Blues.
Tottenham kept pushing until Lucas Moura scored a stunning goal in the 56th minute to make it 2-1 after the final whistle.
More from Spurs, who were in command of the game, as Steven Bergwijn scored a fantastic goal in the 70th minute to level the score at 2-2.
Chelsea drew 2-2 with Tottenham in the preseason friendly, resulting in a healthy draw for both teams.