On the Argentinian website Mercado Libre, an anonymous user has listed the handkerchief that Leo Messi allegedly used during his farewell speech at Barcelona for sale. The piece costs $1 million and comes with free shipping throughout Argentina.
The handkerchief contains Leo’s genetic material in the snot, which could be used to clone him in the future, according to the product description. The product is also described as “wrinkled but in good condition.”
The seller also includes images of the handkerchief, one of which is, to put it mildly, nauseating.
- Video: Complicity Between The Fiancée And The Eldest Son Of Cristiano Ronaldo
- Video: Alisha Lehmann Performance Against Italy 2023
- Video: Alisha Lehmann vs Italia HD
- Video: Cristiano Ronaldo girlfriend’s Love for dogs
- Video: Alisha Lehmann SHOW MASTERCLASS vs Poland 2023 HD
Meanwhile, even before the start of his press conference at Camp Nou, Lionel Messi began crying, and his wife Antonella handed him a napkin.
If you have $1 million to spare and want to spend it on a used handkerchief, we advise against it. It’s possible there’s snot in that handkerchief, but it’s not Lionel Messi’s.